:: 6 things ::

6 Things You Need To Know About Me
:bofu_44:
I was tagged by mama aleesa...ok la,layan je la....jom buat tag....hohoho

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules in you blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people to your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

:bofu_25:

1. I am the second of 5 siblings. I have 3 sisters & a brother....
2. I am hardworking,handsome & .......hahahhaaha
3. I hate coconut juice...why??don't ask.....
4. I am internet addiction.....always sleeps with my laptop....
5. I love spicy food.....
6. I love playing video game....

:bofu_36::bofu_09::bofu_37::bofu_28::bofu_13::bofu_31:

ok la,xleh cite banyak2...sapa plak nak jadi mangsa aku ni....hmmm,tggu dan lihat!!!mangsa yg bertuah.....
1.ubi
2.owon
3.ieka
4.bash
5.aiqha
6.ling ling

2 comment on :: 6 things :: :

ArgaKyo said... on 13 February, 2009

Hahaha....

gambarnya lucu2...

salam knal yah..

n mohon bantuannya coz gw anak baru nih...

mie said... on 13 February, 2009

thankz...
bisa aja....
welcome to my blog...

:: instagram ::

:: banner ::

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers
new